Outdoor Painters of Minnesota is dedicated to the promotion and education of plein air painting by organizing monthly paint outs, sponsored workshops, biannual group shows and a variety of other events.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Elosie Butler Event Update

Hi OPM,
 
I've been in touch with Lauren Borer the Education Coordinator at the Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden & Bird Sanctuary.
 
She sent me this.
 
"June 8th is a busy day at the Garden. The Urban Birding Festival will taking place that weekend with birding walks going on in and around the Garden. There will also be a family event happening near the Wirth Pavilion and within the Garden through In the Heart of the Beast Theater company called Fairies and Flowers.
 
I would like promote these event together since they are all happening on the same day. Do you have any images, logos, or photos that can be used to make a simple postcard or flier to be posted in our Visitor’s Shelter on our bulletin board."

So I'm putting it out there to send me a any images of wildflower paintings that I could send her along with the OPM logo. Please just send me one image, I'll send her 3 jpegs max. I just thought this would be better than Lauren getting 50 emails with images attached.

Thanks,

Richard
richard@richardabraham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment